Hunter for My Uncle- Finished pic

Kevin, don't know if you are interested but I just posted up a bubble jig system up for sale in the for sale section.

My grinder is all bent and wont go vertical so I just eyeball everything... I just basically walk up and grind. The grinder moves and skakes and wobbles. So I’m struggling with figuring out a way to stop the grind at the same place. I know that everything I said above is horrible, but 4K for a grinder is hard for a dad of 3 aged 3 and under.

My wife will be working soon and then... oh it’s on

Kevin check out Polar Bear Forge. He has some build it yourself grinder kits that are reaonable priced. I like the one with the multi platen. If you could source some of the items cheaply I think you could build one of them for 600ish bucks?

Last edited:
Kevin check out Polar Bear Forge. He has some build it yourself grinder kits that are reaonable priced. I like the one with the multi platen. If you could source some of the items cheaply I think you could build one of them for 600ish bucks?
I have thought about it but I don’t trust myself enough to do something like that lol.

I have thought about it but I don’t trust myself enough to do something like that lol.

If you can build a knife with RAW MATERIAL, I'm sure you would be able to build that grinder. Another one is the one I bought the Reader. It's like $450.00 plus shipping. Still have to get wheels and motor though!

I think it turned out good. He can always change the lanyard but I like blaze orange. I suck at taking pictures too but I always try to take them out side in the shade and seems to work better for me then teying to use a make shift light box.

I think it turned out good. He can always change the lanyard but I like blaze orange. I suck at taking pictures too but I always try to take them out side in the shade and seems to work better for me then teying to use a make shift light box.
Thanks, Justin! I’m gonna ha e to try the shade trick.

If you can build a knife with RAW MATERIAL, I'm sure you would be able to build that grinder. Another one is the one I bought the Reader. It's like $450.00 plus shipping. Still have to get wheels and motor though!
Lol... I’m still trying to build a knife from raw material.

Back