Howdy.

91WCombatVet

Found this site through a devilish place.

Figured I'd come in and see what's going on, heard nothing but good things.

I'm a knife collector, enjoy backpacking, hiking, shooting, typical stuff that a knife collector enjoys.

Currently studying to become a Medical Transcriptionist, served as a Combat Medic in the US Army before sustaining injuries that disqualified me for further service.

Happy to be here. Looking forward to the conversations. :57:

Welcome combatvet, there are a lot of guys in here that accidently cut themselves (including myself) so maybe you can help us bandage up. Look forward to hearing from you and seeing your work.

Welcome to the pack! It's always good to have another servicemember among our ranks. We always joke that there are only two MOSs in the Army, Infantry and those who support us, but the first thing us 11 bullet stoppers are taught is:

1. NEVER piss off your medic and always offer to carry all of his gear for him. (If the medic is bored, we're doing our job)
2. NEVER piss off the cooks (Self explanatory)
3. NEVER piss off the Supply SGT (A good one will jump through hoops and do anything short of committing a felony to get you what you need)

Thank you for what you've done. Putting bullets down range is easy, being able to save the soldier to the left or right when injured is miraculous.

Back