Hope to see many of you in Atlanta!

EdCaffreyMS

"The Montana Bladesmith"
Just wanted to wish everyone who's heading to Atlanta... Safe Travels! Hope to see many of you there! As is usual with shows, I might not be able to get out and visit with everyone I want to.... but if you get the chance come by my table (2R) in the ABS section and say hi! Here's to the biggest Knife Weekend of the year! :)

See you there Ed. I can see you from my table so I will smile and wave even if I don't have time to go over there.

Definitely hoping to shake your hand and say thank you in person. I've learned a lot about knifemaking from your forum posts, website and videos.

Bob

Ed, I'll be sure to drop by and visit - you've shown some knife photos that I really want to see in real. I'll be real close because I'll be pestering Calvin for info. He's been a GREAT tutor for me - the rest of ya'll have also, but Calvin I can go sit at his feet to learn in person he's so close to me.

Ken H>

For the guys that are going be sure to post pics, maybe start a thread live from blade show so us who can't go can see it all.
Good luck Ed and Calvin hope you guys sell out.

This will be my first Blade Show and I have to admit I'm pretty excited about it. I think seeing the knives I'm trying to emulate in person will give me a better perspective on what sets knives apart. Like Ranger Bob I'm excited to thank the many makers who contribute their knowledge to the masses so graciously!

Back