Hi everyone

About time you showed up Scar.:eek:2thumbs
Guys remind me to tell you why I call him Scar. HEHEHEHEHE!!!

Last edited:
Welcome to the pack. IG, go ahead and share the story. You know there are no secrets when it comes to teasing fellow pack members, even the new ones. We're one big happy pack (family).

Murph

Welcome to the pack. IG, go ahead and share the story. You know there are no secrets when it comes to teasing fellow pack members, even the new ones. We're one big happy pack (family).

Murph

This story gets better every time I tell it, that's what Scar tells me. But I call as I see's it. HEHEHEHEHE!!!
Scar came down to learn how to make Damascus.:eek:
Now we got the first weld done and I told he to take the 4 1/2" grinder and to remove the scales from the billet.unsure Now, the grinder still had a masonry wheel on it but he didn't check it.:rolleyes:All of a sudden I hear George, George and etc., so I came running:running dog:. I found him bleeding profusely from the forehead.goodjob1 Good thing I make everyone wear safety glasses. You could see where the disc hit the glasses before his head.:eek: Now I grab him by his hand and I pinch the wound close and brought him if the house. I couldn't stop the bleed so I dialed 911. I ask him if he had Aides and he said no, then I told him now you have. HEHEHEHE!!!
The cops want to know what had happen to him, so I had to tell them the above story.ride safe
This is why Scar's nickname is Scar.2thumbs That's my story and I am sticking by it. ;)

Last edited:
Thanks for the welcome gentlemen...and you too George:D- that story really does get better every time you tell it!cool 1

Back