Hey folks!

J S Machine

It's been a while since I posted around here. I seem to be more and more busy and don't have the time to just hang out like I used to. On top of that, more and more makers are moving to facebook so I see a lot of their work there. I just wanted to stop by and say hello to everyone. How is everyone doing?

I'm finishing up a new shop at our new home my family and I moved to last April. I think I may have posted about it here a few months ago, but I also recently acquired a Tormac CNC. I've not had as much time to play with it as I'd like, but I have been trying to spend some time on it in the past few weeks.

I'm working out the bugs of a Ti frame lock folder that will hopefully be the first "semi production" type knife I can finally produce, and hopefully start hitting these shows as a vendor vs a spectator. I'm shooting for blade in Atlanta next year. I hope to have a fully functioning good to go knife by Christmas.

I've also been talking to several people about trying out some 1095 and attempting a hamon - something I've never done. Maybe I can pick up some of that steel from Also soon.

Seems like it has been ages since I was a regular poster around here. I'm gonna try to hang out more :cool:

I too send a little time on Facebook and in the Knife Dogs group there but, still make time to spent with the Dogs here.

Glad to see you back, and look forward to seeing you progress with the new toy and production pieces.

Back