Help! How to post pics from my Ipad??

The latest iOS upgrade included the ability to upload pictures.

Here's how I do it. After I write my message I hit return to go to the next line. Then I hit the picture icon (third from the right) that's in the bar just above where you're inputting. When you hit that icon an "Insert Image" box should pop up. It asks whether you want to use a picture from a URL or a computer. If you took the picture in your iPad and your using the iPad to write the post hit the "choose computer" button in the box then hit the "choose file" button. If the picture you want is already in your iPad hit the Choose Existing button and that will bring up the photos in your iPad. Hit the one you want and then hit the Upload File button and it should appear in you message as ATTACH=CONFIG with a number. This is Charlie. image.jpg

OK,
So here is the copy of this posting and now I will hit the return. I now have clicked on the add photo icon and the add file,
Hmmm? The add file button will not light up in the from computer box that appears?? I may need to talk to someone at a Apple store.

Laurence

www.rhinoknives.com

It very well could be the javascript used is not 100% compatible with safari. Try the "tapatalk" app.

I just bought tapatalk hd and tapatalk the free one, tried them both then deleted them both. As far as I'm concerned they are both as useless as teats on a boar hog! Way more complicated to use than Safari. I can't believe I paid good money for that junk!

Calvin,
That's what many say, mine was free? and it did allow me to post the pictures. I am not crazy about the format ether.
I couldn't get them to post into knifedogs without it?

Laurence

www.rhinoknives.com

It easy to post pics with my ipad the way it came when I bought it,didn't have to buy any apps. I thought those apps would make it easier but they only added steps that had to be done.

Now I must apologize to tapatalk.
I'm using their app on my iPhone and it is a vast improvement over safari.
I'll stay with safari on my iPad but use tapatalk on my iPhone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back