Help- Can't find a jet 1725 RPM bufferr to Buy - Model JSB-10L with cabnet

Grizzly Bear

I need help in finding a Jet model JSB-10L buffer with a cabinet. This is the buffer that Ed uses. Amazon had them but they are sold out and they don't know when they will get more in. Everywhere I have looked is the same - out of stock don't know when it will be available again.

Does anyone know where I can buy one? My shop will be ready soon and I am buying all of my equipment in advance and need to get one soon.

I have looked at the Bader buffer with cabinet but I don't know if the shafts extend out long enough and it is only 3/4 HP and uses a small 8" buffer pad. The Jet shafts extend a little over 10" with a 10" buffer pad.

I would appreciate any help from you guys.

Thanks again,

Grizzly Bear

Ed did you cause a run on the Jet buffers because you recommended them in this forum? You should work in the Jet advertisement department!

bear,
have you thought about pricing a baldor buffer? I bought one quite a while back and found it for a good price. I had a friend weld me up a stand and its worked great. seemed to be reasonably priced at the time.gs 3502

I think you are right gunsmith 3502. I'm giving up on the jet. I'm going to go with a Balder 1 HP or 1 1/2 HP two speed buffer with a cabinet stand. If I need greater distance on the shafts I will buy some extensions.

Thanks for your input,

Grizzly Bear

Back