Hello World..

RJPRIP

I'm just an advocate of knives and their lifesaving functionality. Im not a maker, collector or hard - core enthusiast. Just an individual with an appreciation for the edged tool. However, once I get some money together, I would be very interested in learning the art of "bladesmithing"! I'm still new to the world of blade - craft, so please, excuse/correct my ignorance if I ever write something foolish ( like blade - craft ) o_O

Welcome aboard and feel free to chime in anytime. This is a wonderful web site with a wealth of information and wonderful people.

Thank you for the warm welcome Mr. Troyer! I will strive to learn from you and others about the trade and lifestyle of the bladesmith. :)

I'm just an advocate of knives and their lifesaving functionality. Im not a maker, collector or hard - core enthusiast. Just an individual with an appreciation for the edged tool. However, once I get some money together, I would be very interested in learning the art of "bladesmithing"! I'm still new to the world of blade - craft, so please, excuse/correct my ignorance if I ever write something foolish ( like blade - craft ) o_O

Blade craft.....humm,I like that. Those that hammer out their blades are "Blade Smiths" I think "Blade Crafters" would be an appropriate name for us that use the stock reduction or stock removal method since we certainly can't call ourselves blade smiths.
I'm not a blade smith,I'm a blade crafter!:happy:

By the way,welcome RPJRIP,happy to have you running loose with us other dogs.

Back