Hello from TN

Hi guys. I'm actually not a new member, I registered back in 2010 but this is the first time I've posted. I'm 41 and live in southern middle TN. I had planned on getting into knife making 6 years ago when I joined here but as luck would have it, life got in the way. But now I'm ready to give it another go.

There is such a vast amount of knowledge here that I've never had to ask a question, I've always been able to find the answer from searching which is great because I'm sure answering the same questions over and over can get tiresome but it has always looked like such a good group of people here that are always willing to help and that means a lot to us guys with little to no experience.

I'm looking forward to learning more from you guys and one day I hope to turn out to be a decent knife maker myself.

Kevin

Southern Middle Tennessee, does that mean Chattanooga? I'm about 125 miles north east of there.

Let me know if I can help you or if you would like to come up for a visit.

Southern Middle Tennessee, does that mean Chattanooga? I'm about 125 miles north east of there.Let me know if I can help you or if you would like to come up for a visit.
I'm in Hillsboro, it's a small town 8 miles outside of Manchester. It's about 30 mins north of Chattanooga. I appreciate the offer Wayne and if I'm ever heading out your way I'll take you up on it. Thanks.

Hello from Knoxville. Getting started myself. If you ever want to have a forge day let me know.

-Aaron

Hi guys. I'm actually not a new member, I registered back in 2010 but this is the first time I've posted. I'm 41 and live in southern middle TN. I had planned on getting into knife making 6 years ago when I joined here but as luck would have it, life got in the way. But now I'm ready to give it another go.

There is such a vast amount of knowledge here that I've never had to ask a question, I've always been able to find the answer from searching which is great because I'm sure answering the same questions over and over can get tiresome but it has always looked like such a good group of people here that are always willing to help and that means a lot to us guys with little to no experience.

I'm looking forward to learning more from you guys and one day I hope to turn out to be a decent knife maker myself.

Kevin

Maybe you both want to schedule a day to come here. I prefer e mail for contacting.

Let me know if I can help you.

Back