Hello - from the Walden-Wawarsing area of New York

DP Hunter

Hi There,

My name is Michael Siegel and I have opened up a Knife & Gift Shop to promote the products of Canal Street Cutlery in the heart of the Historic Knife Making area of NY. My shop is named DropPointHunter.com and it is located in Pine Bush, New York. We are ten minutes away from the historic site of the old Walden Knife Company and fifteen Minutes away from Canal Street CUtlery and the former homes of Imperial Schrade, Napanoch Knife, Ulster Knife, and Devine Knives. We work together with Walter Gardener and the renegades of the former specialty knife division of Imperial Schrade. I welcome you all to come and visit me and see our beautiful knives.

You are not too far for a drive on a rainy fall day. We might take a drive to see the fall colors and just happen to wind up at your store. ;)

ernie

You are not too far for a drive on a rainy fall day. We might take a drive to see the fall colors and just happen to wind up at your store. ;)

ernie

Hi Ernie - come on over - we'll try to make you feel at home! If you're wanting to see colors you better hurry though. Michael

Hi Ernie - come on over - we'll try to make you feel at home! If you're wanting to see colors you better hurry though. Michael

Well knock me over! Ernie and his wife drove down from Saratoga to meet us. He shared a couple of his knives and we swapped some stories. Good thing to, because all those leaves are trying to blow away this year. Hey Ernie, keep on making those knives, they are real beauties! and thanks for coming by.

Michael,

Thanks for the nice words.

The knives you are selling ARE SHARP! I always check the sharpness with a finger tip when ever I look at a knife. On the way home I kept catching the skin on my finger tips on the car steering wheel. I finally realized that I had small cuts that made little flaps of skin, I never felt the cuts.

ernie

Here is an interesting pin I picked up at the store. Imagine getting your logo made like this and inlaying it into a knife handle.

DPhunter s.jpg

ernie

Last edited:
Back