Hello from Rockb

rockb

Hi Dogs, Having surfed through the KD site, I feel like I'm home. : ) I'm Rocky Bemis from Redding, CA. Redding's way up on the north end of the state...about 1 1/2 hours from Oregon, 3 hours from the Pacific Ocean, and not far enough away from everything south of here. ; )

I'm a logger during the summer months but I always have time off in the winter to do some of my favorite things which is woodworking. I sell some wood so I can buy more..More! MORE!! Sorry, got carried away there. I pretty much limit wood that I sell to manzanita, redwood, and buckeye burl, stuff that's native to my area. I logged in the redwoods for many years, got a pretty good handle on what's good/not so good. Lots of manzanita around here too that I collect during the summer. I think manzanita is some of the prettiest wood around although I love buckeye..and.... well, you know. ; )

Backtracking a bit to KDog wood buddies, I have been selling wood on ebay for a few years where I've met and made friends with a lot of knife guys and other woodworkers. Some of them I've seen on KnifeDogs. My user name on ebay is .. rockb ... in case you want to check on my feedback. It ain't always easy but I do try and do what's "right".

If you've read this far, thank you. Hope to get acquainted with more of you later. Rocky/rockb

Back