Hello from El Paso, TX

I am not new, but have not been around due to problems with life in general. Have had to done size quite a bit due to health problems, so hopefully will be coming by more often then I normally do. Would like to make some new friends here to widen my knowledge on edged weapons. Right now I own a few used Benchmade knives that I was lucky to find. also have some Benchmade HK knives, Gerber, Kershaw and a couple that that I have been given. Always looking to expand my collection, but takes some time since I have to save up before I can actually buy something new to add to the collection. Well thanks again for having me and I hope to hear from some of you. God Bless USA and our Troops.

Howdy and welcome to the pack! My life sucks too, but KNIVES make it bearable. Let me know if I can help in anyway.

I know about the health problems. Hang in there. I finely made '80 and enjoy every hour I can spend making knives. Knives kept me going after I could no longer take care of my cattle and do the fishing guide thing. I've only made knives about four years and my quality shows it. My knives are tough work knives but need more polishing and sanding. I hurry to start making the next one. I give or trade them away and have not tried to sell them due only having one or two hours a day up and around. Our troops are responsible for us being able to be free to do what we do.

Back