Hello from Chilliwack, BC, Canada

Wood Stabilizer

I just wanted to stop in and say Hello :) My name is Christina and my husband Mike and I own Woodstabilizer.com

We've just started our own forum here at knifedogs and are looking forward to many great conversations with all of you. 2thumbs

Welcome to the pack and I just looked at your website. Alot of beautiful wood. Hope you will post pics when your forum is up.

Thanks, it's really good to be here.

We've got some very special wood being stabilized tonight. As soon as it's sanded up, we'll post some pics on the forum.

Welcome to the forum Christina it's great to see more Canadian content and great to have you and Mike show your wood here.

Bob

Hi Christina, I was checking out your site the other day. I see you know my buddy Randy Haas. Great looking wood and website. I am sure you will here from me once in awhile. Doug S.

Thanks Doug.

Yes, we know Randy...he makes some awesome knives. The blue one that's featured on our site was a custom knife from Randy. We just received it the other day and it's nicer in person than it is in the pics!

Christina

Hello Mike and Christina, Im new to the site and still figuring my way around, Looks like a great forum. See ya around

Knife Maker
Randy Haas

Hey Mike And Christina;looks like I might be heading up that way tomorrow,
and if I can,I'll stop by and drool on...I mean,buy some wood!
(I'm helping a buddy with some moving,& I don't know if he's gonna be in a hurry to get back to North Van,but if we have the time,I'll stop by).
Hope to see you,
Wolf.
And Randy,welcome!
(you know,there's an unwritten KD rule:
if you got/make knives,there's a 3 picture minimum posting requirement! ;) )

Last edited:
Sorry Mike and Christina;got held up in the 'Wack and didn't have time to stop by. (helping a friend with a moving job,but the customer wasn't there when we arrived,otherwise we would have been ahead of schedule and had time for me to stop by)
I'll be up soon though!

Back