Hello, everyone!

Spyderman

I got my first knife ever when I was about 12 years old, it was a Swiss Army knife, but that's all it took to get me hooked! I collect a variety of different knives, and despite my name, I only have 3 Spydercos so far (but that will soon change!) I got my first Spyderco in the mid-90's (couldn't even tell you what model, or worse, what happened to it) and just recently fell back in love with them. I was looking for a good, small, lightweight combo blade to act as my backup EDC/box opener, and finally settled on the Delica 4 after seeing so many positive reviews for it and seeing it pop up in so many videos as a gold-standard comparison.

As soon as the Delica arrived, I immediately fell right back in love with Spyderco and within 10 minutes had ordered the flagship PM2. Now I'm looking at several other PM2 variations, and I want the full lineup of the Delica's relatives, (Endura, Endela) plug the Manix and Native, the Para3, and even the Yojimbo. I even want the little $20 keychain Spyder that BladeHQ sells. I have built quite a wish list! I also want to pick up a few Zero Tolerance knives, and because I love the SOG Seal XR so much I want some backups of that model as well, and others.

I have a small, humble collection already and thought I'd share. From left to right clockwise starting at 9:
- Leatherman Surge (EDC)
- CRKT Clever Girl
- Krudo Snag Controller
- Krudo Snag X Live
- CRKT M16 Variant
- SOG Vulcan
- Krudo Snagette
- DMax Venom Live
- DMax Venom Trainer
- Brodus Import Enforcer
- Mantis Karambit
- Standard run-of-the-mill Victorinox, couldn't tell you which model.. Maybe the Hunter?
- Krudo DAO
- CRKT M16 Variant
- Bear OPS Bear Song VIII Butterfly
- Proelia TX010
- Hogue EX03
- Spyderco Delica 4 (EDC)
- SOG Seal XR (EDC rotation with Spyderco PM2 not pictured)

Not pictured:
- Leatherman Squirt ES4 (Keychain EDC)
- Fox 479 Karambit (Tactical EDC, vehicle only)
- Spyderco PM2 (EDC rotation with Seal XR)
- Leatherman Supertool 100 (Retired EDC, desk drawer)
- Leatherman Supertool 200 (Retired EDC, vehicle)
- Lightning OTF Auto (Very poor quality, just a fidget toy/letter opener, desk drawer)

Shameful skeleton in my past:
- Smith & Wesson M&P assisted opener as an EDC before I knew what absolute garbage S&W's blade division was. Looooong since relegated to the recycling bin

kcoll2.png

Anyway, that's me so far. Thank you all for having me, very nice to meet you all.

Back