Happy Thanksgiving to Everyone!

EdCaffreyMS

"The Montana Bladesmith"
Happy Thanksgiving!

Up early this morning (5am), and just got the turkey into the smoker. I just wanted to take the time to wish everyone here at Knifedogs a Happy Thanksgiving! As we enter into this holiday season, I know we'll all be busy with this and that, but don't get so wrapped up in the hustle and bustle, that you forget what it's all about.

I also want to take the time to express how thankful I am for all the wonderful folks here! This is a great community of very caring and helpful people....giving and kind. I wish each and every one of you a wonderful Thanksgiving, and sincerely thank you for all the support and friendship that everyone has shown me...through both my good times, as well as my bad times. All the best, from both Cindy and I!

We cooked all day yesterday and got up at 6 to put the turkey in the oven. All the kids came to help eat it all. Im zoned out waiting for the blueberry pie to be cut.
God is good
Happy Thanksgiving to all you other knife dogs

Oven went out last night doing multiple pizzas so put the bird on the barbie today, I'm no cook but looks and smells great, we'll know soon.
Have a great day all, enjoy your friends and family.

Story of my life, worked all night and then busted butt to get turkey,ham, and all other fixins for yesterday. Discovered that the bbq will heat a spiral sliced 9lb ham in about an hr at 350 to 400° burned the glaze in the bottom in half that.
Hope all had a happy thanksgiving.

Back