Happy Memorial Day to all our servicemen and servicewomen.

ome

Thanks for all that you have done and do for our country.
God Bless America,
Jon

Last edited:
YES! A really good day to all of our service people and to all that gave ALL for us so we can live in our great country.

is always a hard time of year for me. the anniversary of my son's death was last week, this weekend is for my dad, the uncle i never met who is buried in Holland, and young man who helped my daughter get thru algebra2 who was killed in Afghanistan. I have forgiven those who killed them, but I will never forget those who have given their lives for us.
Scott J. Livesey
AT1, US Navy (Ret.)

My heart and prayers go out to you, Sir.
This weekend is for my Dad, who served in the air force and is deceased.
It is a tough day for all of us who remember and/or have lost one or more loved ones.
Jon

"The brave die never, though they sleep in dust. Their courage nerves a thousand men" - Minot Savage

To all my family, friends, and Battle Buddies; Have a Happy Memorial Day!

My Comrades in Arms Are Never Forgotten.

Mark Wojcinski
SFC(R), USA

My dad passed away from prostrate cancer this February. He was 87. He joined the Navy late in WWII at age 17.He was a tailgunner in a four engine bomber. Was shot down in the pacific at age 18 and had his 19th birthday in a POW camp. At age 74 he finally went to the VA for help with all the stuff he struggled with since the war. He was diagnosed 100% disabled with PTSD. He always worked hard and supported his wife and 7 kids. How he did it I don't know. He was a tough old bird. Man, I sure miss him. He lived with me the first 8 months of his last year and then with my sis the last four months of his life.

He is buried at the VA cemetery in Riverside Ca. It was a surprise to us all that he received full military honors at his funeral. 21 gun salute and honor guard marching with the casket. The VA had told us they only provide the honor guard for those killed in battle. I'm grateful that some unknown person or persons realized the sacrifice my dad made for our country and made an allowance. He surely didn't have an easy life....mostly because of his war experience.

I wish he was still here.

Thanks to all of you who have served in our country's military.

Last edited:
Thanks to all the veterans, past, present, and future. Please remember the families that lost their love ones so we can enjoy the freedoms we have in this country.

This is for my Uncle Pete Adams that I never met that was killed in WWII. My Dad Ralph Adams, Uncles Jim, Hugh, and Bill Adams, all who served in WWII. My Uncle John Adams who was captured in the Korean War. And this is for all the other Men and Women who served our country. Thank you all very much.

Doug Adams
Jn. 3:16

Back