Hammer In Oct. 3rd

George, Are you here, too?! JEEZ!
Thanks again for the wrought iron brother.urock1

Well guys it is suppose to rain tomorrow.cry me a river 1 But, a little rain can't hurt us.weinerdog1 I have all the tarps up. I got the kale soup cooking. I even cleaned my Smitty.Jaw Drop
I will also have sautéed scallops for lunch.
sharpen1sharpen1
See you Bubbas in the AM on Saturday.
Stabber, please double check your GPS navigation. HEHEHEHEHE!!!huh1witch1

Navagtion Coooodinates in Check Bubba. Should arrive at noon. It's an 8 hour drive the way I gooh no! 1 HEHEHE

I hope I get my truck back fixed today and the Mechanic don't Cornhole me :(:(

Navagtion Coooodinates in Check Bubba. Should arrive at noon. It's an 8 hour drive the way I gooh no! 1 HEHEHE

I hope I get my truck back fixed today and the Mechanic don't Cornhole me :(:(

On your way by Tandy, could you pic me up some 5 to 6 oz. veg leather??????:rolleyes:

We had a good time even though the weather didn't corporate.2thumbs
Had a river running in the outside shop. Everyone liked the Portagee food.;)
Got one Newbie with my HT'g Relish, he was part Portagee too. HEHEHEHEHEHE!!!!

Glad to hear nobody burnt out their guts on your relish.
With that river running through the smithy you should have tried the water quench method.

George, What..no fatalities from your HT relish and Bud quench? What's the matter, you getting compassionate in your old age???:D

Okay IG, let's see the pictures! One of these days I might just feel rich and book a flight out there, see what all the fuss is about. :D 2thumbs

I didn't take any, but Stabber Sr. and Tom did. Stabber was at a knife show yesterday, so he had a very busy weekend Or is it dizzy weekend???:confused:. We won't have to bug him to much to post them.;)

Glad to hear nobody burnt out their guts on your relish.
With that river running through the smithy you should have tried the water quench method.

I was more worried about them getting electrocuted. :eek: The water was all around my buzz box welder.unsure

Back