Gun rig with damascus inlay sheath

kidterico

This is a rig I made . The sheath is Damascus inlay with a Damascus knife behind. It is the only one I have made and is in my collection for myself to be given to my son when I die. I am very fond of this one. Hope you all like. KT

Attachments

• joe.jpg
    joe.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 81
Terry, Thats a beautiful rig. Love the way ya incorporated the damascus into it!! Thanks for sharing the photo

That is a very impressive rig. Fantastic work as always and that inlay is very tastefully done. Yes, thank you for sharing this with us.

Real sweeeeeet Kid I always admire your work! What are the conchos in the center of the holsters and the sheath. Its hard to make out but they look like a coin!

Terry,
This is one fantastic rig. It has everything I want on a rig. All of your work is at the top and what I enjoy most is studying each piece. The longer you look the more you see.
Randy, I believe KT is turning into one of your crusty rusties!!!:lol::lol::lol:
Wade

That is super nice and will make an excellent heirloom piece.

Have you put together any tutorials on how you do some of the pieces you do? If not I would love to see some before you draw things to a close.

:Grizzlyknifes thanks for the comment and no I have never done any tutorials and never will. I only do this for fun and dont sell. Do some tradeing. Leave the tutorials for the pros. Randy C and Wade Huff-um you sure know how to hurt a old man . Wade and Randy when I died I was going to leave the two of you my check book but now your not even getting the leather cover. KT:sad::sad: :biggrin:

Last edited:
That knife is way to cool , its stuff like that ,that makes me wanna become better. Thanks for showing Kellyw

I like it. In fact I like everything you make. I still need to get decent pictures of the one you made for me. The only trouble with mine is its so fancy I cant wear it anywhere except to church.

Back