Grizzly G0704 Drill Mill with Stand for $680 shipped!!

Oh my goodness! I REALLY REALLY REALLY wish I had the money for that. I have been looking at that exact mill.

HOLY BUCKETS! That is a steal, especially with the free shipping! If anyone is every considering.....jump on it before the price goes back to normal!

I plastered that link on the KnifemakerTraining site, and a couple of others! Best deal I've ever seen on a mill like that.

Last edited:
If I didn’t need new tires and had taxes coming up……

Update: Thank God! It sold!

Last edited:
I wonder if it was a misprint...that's a huge savings. I'd like a mill but I don't know where I'd put it.

WHERE THE HECK WAS THAT WHEN I ORDERED MINE!! LOL!! It could have been a returned unit? Wish I had come across that when I was looking for mine! That would have been a steal. Also it could have been real if they only had one?

I wish I would have saw this earlier, I would have definitely bought it. Let me know if you see any crazy deals again!

You know full well where "found" that deal, in an email from you! I apologize for not acknowledging you are the source in first post. Just my "CRS" acting up. I've went back and fixed the first post :)

Don't worry David - I knew you weren't upset, but I was sorta "put out" at myself for not remembering to give credit where it's due. All in good fun my Friend.

Back