Green mammoth bark folder!

HHH Knives

Super Moderator
This is a MTF model with Tribal damascus blade, bolsters and backstrap. Titanium liners and some insanely beautiful green mammoth ivory handles!!

This one is Classy and Sexy!!

Thanks for looking, as always, comments and critiques welcomed.

Blessings
Randy

Randy, That's an awesome looking knife and great photography that captures all the features that this knife has. Dan

Another beauty! You sure know how to pick handle material...and I think you need to put that Damascus maker on the payroll. :biggrin:

I have put Randy Jr on the payroll! And Thank God I can have family working with me in this crazy thing I call knife making!

Blessings

Congrats to Randy Jr, and I have to say... The work you are turning out is just over-the-top amazing!

What a beauty Randy- I enjoy seeing the style and quality of your fixed blades come through in your folders as well.

You always do amazing work, but this one takes my breath away. That ivory go's in my top 5 list and the matching thumb stud just brings it all together. Great job!!!

Thanks guys! I tell ya, It was hard to put this beauty in a shipping box and send it off today. I about shed a tear!

Blessings
Randy

Back