Great deal if I can find parts

Logrus9

I was passing a garage sale today and saw a Grizzly band saw. Since it was starting to rain and they were closing up I figured "what the heck". $20 later I'm the proud new owner.

He did tell me it needed new tires, which I now know are hard to find. Grizzly doesn't list it, Model # G1015.

I tried Carter products, they only have 6 x 3/4 and I need 6 x 1/2.

Anyone have any idea of where I can get them, or a manual?

saws.jpg

labelp.jpg

insidehh.jpg

tireb.jpg

I have purchased a couple pairs of urethane (which is much better than your standard rubber ) tires from this guy........and he is also the one who supplies woodcraft and rockler with their tires and then they sell them to us.

My sets were on avg about 25-30 for the whole set.

He has a store on ebay as well. Give him the model # and wheel size and he should be able to set you up. Heres the link

http://stores.ebay.com/SULPHUR-GROVE-TOOL?_rdc=1

Larry

Thanks to everyone for the help, I really appreciate it.

Sulphur Grove custom makes the tires so I'm going to call him to make sure I get the measurements right. I'll cut one tire off so I can get the height and width.2thumbs

Thanks for that link Larry! My dad's old bandsaw has been sitting out in the shed for a few years now because I couldnt find the o-ring style drive belts and this guy has them. I need some urethane tires for the other wood bandsaw I bought to replace it as well. 2thumbs

By the way, Nice Dobe in your avatar, I have one as well.

Baron01.jpg

Baron02.jpg

Last edited:
Great looking dobe Brad. Good pics too. My Avatar = "smiling" doberman.

The guy from Sulphur Grove is really good to deal, and the tires I bought were really nice. I think you guys will be happy with them.

Larry

I just put in my order. I pulled one belt off to measure the thickness, mine were only 0.0625, his were 0.09 or 0.125. I guess the previous owner got his money's worth out of them. dancing dog

I have purchased a couple pairs of urethane (which is much better than your standard rubber ) tires from this guy........and he is also the one who supplies woodcraft and rockler with their tires and then they sell them to us.

My sets were on avg about 25-30 for the whole set.

He has a store on ebay as well. Give him the model # and wheel size and he should be able to set you up. Heres the link

http://stores.ebay.com/SULPHUR-GROVE-TOOL?_rdc=1

Larry

Thanks for the help Larry, now if I can get the 5 hp motor to fit I'll be set. :les:

newtires.jpg

Back