Got the mill set up.

AkWildman

Picked up my mill today and of coarse it needed a nice box with storage for tooling.

Attachments

• IMAG0918.jpg
    IMAG0918.jpg
    148.4 KB · Views: 55
  • IMAG0919.jpg
    IMAG0919.jpg
    153.6 KB · Views: 60
  • IMAG0921.jpg
    IMAG0921.jpg
    156.2 KB · Views: 66
  • IMAG0926.jpg
    IMAG0926.jpg
    156.3 KB · Views: 70
  • IMAG0927.jpg
    IMAG0927.jpg
    154.3 KB · Views: 79
Very cool, I never would have thought to put it on wheels but with the size of that it's a perfect idea, let the fun begin!

Wayne

Akwildman what mill did you end up getting? Looks like fun I like the shoes you picked for it too!!

Arock I went with the little machineshop3990 High Torque with the solid column .It runs smooth and quiet ,I also got a tooling package.I don't much like the vise that came with it and want to find a smaller one.I also picked up a rotary table and that opens up even more possibilitys.

Akwildman do you mind if I ask how much that all cost? I know I could look it all up but I'm trying the lazy way out cause I'm on my phone and it takes me forever to find anything on here. Thank you

Wow, I didn't pick up on that when I looked at the pictures the first time but, yes I agree, that is a very big vise for that table. I'm sure you'll put it to good use somewhere in the shop once you settle on the mill vise.

Wayne

Back