Good old boys EDC & sheath

I have been makin some old stuff lately, stone knives, natural fiber sheaths. atlatls with 6 foot arrows, hickory bows & arrows, bone, deer horn, stone, metal, arrowheads, leather pouches & quivers, deerskin shirt, horn buttons, antler pipes with sumac stems, flutes of birch, sumac, pine, maple, peace pipes of cedar, birch, pine, with deer antler or bone bowls, stone hawks and hammers, war clubs, Eskimo hunting & fishing tools, just to name a few . I am sure I missed something. I'm just having fun in my basement shop!SAM_1816.jpgSAM_0628.jpgSAM_0661.jpg

Neat stuff, be curious to see one of your bows shoot one of your arrows with your homemade arrowheads. I'm sure you've done it, but it would be cool to see. Keep creating.

Nice looking collection of "stuff" More pictures is always good! I've done a few bone blade knives but haven't found the time yet to try to make some stone points. I tried a few times long, long ago, but due to the lack of patience of my younger self, didn't do very good.

Back