Golden Colorado USA Earth

Spyderman

Does anyone know why "Earth" is included on Spyderco's Golden models? I saw one thread about a spyderco being on board the Voyager 2, but I can't find a story backing that up.

Well considering Zuckerberg is one of those lizard people, just stands to reason there’s little green folk amongst us.

Nah, ain’t got a clue. Heard the same rumor though. It’s probably either just a joke or whoever’s in charge maybe thinks there really are some little green folk out there.

Pretty sure about Zuck though. He looks so much like a critter pretending to be human that the statue of him at Madame Tussauds Wax Museum looks more human.

Well considering Zuckerberg is one of those lizard people, just stands to reason there’s little green folk amongst us.

Nah, ain’t got a clue. Heard the same rumor though. It’s probably either just a joke or whoever’s in charge maybe thinks there really are some little green folk out there.

Pretty sure about Zuck though. He looks so much like a critter pretending to be human that the statue of him at Madame Tussauds Wax Museum looks more human.
You're definitely right about zuck. I haven't been on Facebook in over a year. I posted the comment "I don't believe in mandates of any kind, I believe in freedom" and was banned for 30 days for "false information". That's when I closed my account, walked away, and never looked back.

Back