Going in for repairs

Ray, no cancer is GREAT news. Now on to fixing that shoulder. Looks like God has you under his wing. Keep the faith and the faith will keep you.

And thank you guys for your prayers and support for me. They have meant a lot to me.

Round and round we go. Where we stop nobody knows. Did have an answer to prayers with receiving a shoulder surgery date but don't want to announce it until I feel its actually going to happen. Its a little more than a month out. Actually the later date is a blessing since I should be able to help with bringing the hay in for my 10 cow herd. Hopefully the hay will be cut soon but never know if the weather will cooperate. Rain being the villain.

Please keep up with the praying.

Round and round we go. Where we stop nobody knows. Did have an answer to prayers with receiving a shoulder surgery date but don't want to announce it until I feel its actually going to happen. Its a little more than a month out. Actually the later date is a blessing since I should be able to help with bringing the hay in for my 10 cow herd. Hopefully the hay will be cut soon but never know if the weather will cooperate. Rain being the villain.

Please keep up with the praying.

Good news Ray. God bless you my friend.

Monday, Monday is the day I become a 69 year old left hand'er. Brushed what teeth I have left with my left hand last night. It felt pretty awkward but I think that will be one of the easier personal hygiene things I need to get good at. I'm sure I will be singing the "Left Handers Blues" soon enough. Amazing how many things are made for the right hand'er.

The hay was cut and baled last weekend. I'd brought in about a third of the hay myself before my son and his all female crew including my daughter in law came to help early Tuesday evening. They all really seemed to enjoy the experience and now the cows can make it through this coming fall and winter.

The shoulder surgery is going to be day surgery. Please pray that all goes well and I can return home later that same day plus healing will go well.

I hope to keep you up dated but these updates will be short. One of the few things I learned in school was typing with both hands. Hunt and peck is something I haven't done since I was a child.

Thanks again for your prayers and well wishes!

DO what the doc says and you will be fine.

My dad, who has had his rotater cuff worked on too, were discussing the trials and tribulations of learning to work with the non dominant hand. We decided a bumper sticker would great that said "I'm talented, I can successfully wipe with both hands". Only a few will understand the sense of accomplishment one gets when this task is successfully mastered. Welcome to the club.

I was just thinking about you this morning Ray, I started to email but then I didn't. I'm glad you posted this today, I will be praying for you.

How's it going Ray? Hopefully you have some good news

Brad, Thanks for asking. Been doing therapy for the shoulder about a month now. The first couple weeks of therapy were to gain motion and now little by little starting to regain strength. Still aways to go but pleased with the progress for the shoulder.

Met with a hand and wrist surgeon about a month ago on fusing the right wrist. Have another appointment with this surgeon in December but may see if I can speed things up for the wrist.

Finding out being bullet proof is nothing but fantasy.

Will definitely keep you in prayer, Raymond. My wife and I will be praying for the docs to have wisdom, for all procedures to be expedient and go well, and for your complete healing. Continue to look around and count your blessings,- and trust Him!
Keep us posted.
Bill

Back