Ghetto Forging PTII

stabber

Knife Dealer Extraordinaire
Well, Ghetto grinding actually:D
Got to spend a few hours in my friend Jan's shop last night. Awesome setup Jan has. Me and Stabber Jr gave the Belts I got from Tracy Mickley a small workout2thumbs

Picture20241.jpg

Picture20235.jpg

Picture20249.jpg

Picture20250.jpg

Picture20251.jpg

Picture20248.jpg

Picture20253.jpg

Picture20255.jpg

Picture20256.jpg

Picture20260.jpg

Indeed Guys. I already have problems with breathing. Jan had a full vacuum system, But Yes, Need protection;)

I've got Rams horn for my big fighter, I have some nice stabilized somethinorotha for my little one with the filework. Stabber Jr is going with Paracord on that slim one. Not sure what his plans are for the Tanto and large chopper. I'll probably grab some micarta for the large chopper;)

Stabber and I are negotiating on getting him set up with a full grinder setup. He is really close to getting the knife maker bug real bad...

Stabber and I are negotiating on getting him set up with a full grinder setup. He is really close to getting the knife maker bug real bad...

We are doing the same with a forge.unsure
Bubba Sr. Done good. HEHEHEHEHE!!!

Last edited:
Thanks James!! Will do2thumbsWaiting for the green light from Jan for another shop invite;)

Sharpblades, If you notice the first pic of President Bubba in my first Ghetto forging post, You'd see that IG's finger is ripped up. IG wishes he had my FAT finger protection:D

Oh, Here's his Boo Boo. HeHeHeHe!!!

Picture20039.jpg

Last edited:
Back