G'day

Doug Timbs

G'day guys, signed up here a while ago and thought I should finally introduce myself. As you probably guessed I'm from Australia and I've been learning to make knives for the last twenty years. Hope to get good at it one day, you never know. Also hope to sell more than I've given away, although I'm not confident of that. It's nice to be able to make things for people that are important in your life.
I make fixed blades and a few folders from time to time, and I prefer natural handle materials. Have a bit of a weakness for pearl. I'm a member on a couple of forums although I don't post a lot so I tend to fade into the background a bit. Not sure if I'm allowed to put pics here, but someone will shift them if not.
Made this one recently for an engraver, looking forward to getting pics when he's finished it.

This is my daughters knife, engraved by Tom Inslay. Real nice work. Have recently changed my mark from Dark Water Knives to just Timbs.

This one I made for my nieces son for his first birthday. Damascus is from Vladimir Pulis, wlale tooth handle.

Cheers, Doug

Back