Gator back gun rig!

HHH Knives

Super Moderator
I have tried 10 times to get a good picture of this rig and I finally did it! :)

This is a piece of art made by my buddy KT. Thanks buddy. its a cherished piece of beautiful craftsmanship. I love it and now can show it off and the picture is almost as nice looking as the rig really is!

attachment.php

Attachments

• MO horn damascus, gun rig 038 (1280x853).jpg
    MO horn damascus, gun rig 038 (1280x853).jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 19
  • MO horn damascus, gun rig 039 (1280x853).jpg
    MO horn damascus, gun rig 039 (1280x853).jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 16
  • MO horn damascus, gun rig 043 (1280x853).jpg
    MO horn damascus, gun rig 043 (1280x853).jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 108
Wow. I am a big fan of black and that's got it in spades. Gator is my favorite leather to see as inlay...gorgeous work and I really dig how there's no frill, just a lot of clean tooling and studs. My joking comment - those shells should be live, Randy!

Absolutely gorgeous! Terry is a master!

Really, really nice! One for a 1911 would be super cool to wear out shooting.

You are so right! I made this holster, but if I could make it in black with a belt like that, it would make me scream like a high school cheerleader!

IMG_1490.jpg

Sorry...not trying to hyjack the thread.

Randy,
What a great piece of art to have and show off. Eric said it "Terry is a MASTER".
Eric, Very nice holster.:clap: Please no screaming like a high school cheerleader.:no::no::no:

Wade

I have tried 10 times to get a good picture of this rig and I finally did it! :)

This is a piece of art made by my buddy KT. Thanks buddy. its a cherished piece of beautiful craftsmanship. I love it and now can show it off and the picture is almost as nice looking as the rig really is!

attachment.php

Wow dude that is incredible, but wheres the pistole? You can't have a picture of a rig like that without a big honking pistole sticking from it!!!!!!!!!!!!

:punk: That is just bad ass, I don't care what anyone says! :thumbup: If it were a woman I would be in love, ah hell I still love it, just in a different way! :001_tt1:

Great work KT as usual!

Absolutely gorgeous! Terry is a master!

You are so right! I made this holster, but if I could make it in black with a belt like that, it would make me scream like a high school cheerleader!

IMG_1490.jpg

Sorry...not trying to hyjack the thread.

That is what in like, and in all black would look great on my belt (I kinda got a thing with black leather). The rig that started this is still awesome. I just love 1911s.

Simply awesome.
That is a difficult photo to take and you nailed it.
Well done, photos and leather!
:notworthy:

Thanks KT. and everyone. These are hard to get a good photo of. and I got lucky. hehehe actually to be honest. I took about 100 pictures and adjusted my lighting and settings about 40 times throughout the shoot. So it was perseverance that paid off to give me a good picture!

Im just happy that I finally got some. Now for a pistol and some live ammo..

Blessing
Randy

Back