Forging Class

Gliden07

As everyone knows Christmas is gone. I was out today with my Brother who is visiting Mass from Indiana for the holidays. I got home, my Girlfriend hands me an envelope, I ask her what is it and she tells me to open it (she's a little bit excited?), I open the envelope and what do I see, a card with a certificate for a Class at the Adirondack Folk School in Lake Luzerne NY for a 3 day class with Jorden Lamothe for a Camp Chopper!! I am so Stoked, I still have a smile on my face. Now thats a heck of a belated Christmas gift!! Only problem is I have to wait till April!!

It’s really nice when your partner supports your hobby. What a great gift. Now what did you get her?

It’s really nice when your partner supports your hobby. What a great gift. Now what did you get her?
We are suppose to go away to the Catskills to a favorite haunt of ours if this Covid thing gets under control?

That's awesome...you'll have a great time and should learn a ton. I hung out with Jordan a bit at a hammer-in in Maine at the new England school of metalwork...he is an awesome guy and super smart!

Back