following orders

**cutup**

Hi everyone.

I saw I need to post here first so here I be.

I stumbled on this site searching for a custom knifemaker whose named was stamped on a buddy of mine's blade. Pretty dang addicting too.

I've long loved the Benchmade line, recently came to like the Bark Rivers, but most recently started coveting customs. And this is the place to drool over customs!

I think I've been to a good 30 custom sites off links here and saved half of those to favorites.

I have 5 kids and the garage is plumb full of camping and family stuff. Not much room for tools or a shop, but I am reading, learning, and planning for the day I'll clear a corner and start on some knives myself.

I started a church here in Arizona about 8 years ago and it keeps me hopping, but as it grows and leaders are developed, I look forward to a day with more leisure time for a hobby like custom knife tinkering. I love knives, guns, whitewater rafting, and freedom.

Hope to catch a good deal on a custom and learn form you guys in the days ahead. I've done quite a bit of trading on Gunbroker under the same username and say what I mean / mean what I say. I support my habit by constantly trading around. With the production knives, it seems I typically buy 4, fix some, clean up some, sell 3, and keep 1. Thats how I afford the habit.

See ya around the forum.

Back