foil ?

tuskbuster

whats yals fix for foil stickin to the blades/HT 5 blades today and only 1 came out where the foil just peeled of most i had to grind off,glad i left a little extra meat, oh they were AEB-L,d2 and440c

So, out of a few thousand a year we get maybe a couple will stick. It happens. Hints to help. Stop peeking. A well sealed envelope will shrink every time you let the cold air in. Do some of your envelopes look like shrink wrap? Second is something in the envelope. a bit of paper helps because the ash separates blade and foil. For things where you don't want to use paper - like stainless damascus - consider some talc powder.

Oh yes - never HT important blades or blades that have a deadline. Those are a billion times more likely to stick. :34:

Rob!

thanx rob ,wasnt no peakin goin on.checked and made sure i had rite temp foil also.did work 2 blades at a time tho. 2 blades of 440 then the d2 and finished with the aebl. ive used the paper before but forgot,duh. will give the talc a try next time also.

Back