Flat grinders Bubble Jig and a set of forged kitchen knives to grind on.

Well since you started this on the 8th, and my birthday was on the 8th, and I've gone through about 8 of my 9 lives, I'll pick #888 please! Very cool GAW, thank you kindly for the chance :)

R.Keith, a new pack member, is the winner.

R.Keith,

Congratulations!

Your choice of number [317] is the closet to the number chosen by the random number generator [292]

Please send me your mailing address and I will package your winnings up and get them in the mail to you.:biggrin:
fred.rowe@bethelridgeforge.com

I will post another Bubble Jig with something to grind on thread, rite after the first of the year rite here on KD.

Thanks to all of you for playing, Fred

Top.jpg

Fred,

Thank you for this great give-away.

I'm looking forward to using the Bubble Jig. Hopefully I haven't had time to develop many
bad habits yet.

My wife has already requested some new knives for the kitchen so this is perfect.

Again, thank you very much. I'll PM my info.

Keith, if you need to learn some bad habbits, I'll stop by next weekend and show you a few while I'm up in Pocahontas.

Keith, if you need to learn some bad habbits, I'll stop by next weekend and show you a few while I'm up in Pocahontas.

...Congrats Keith,and when Murph drops by,watch out when he tries to teach you that flinging boogers on a hot blade is a way to test temps...:nothing:

Thanks guys.

Murph, Looking forward to learning anything I can. (well maybe not testing the blade temp like Ironwolf described, Purell anyone?)
We'll see you then.

Back