Fisk Micro Show Preview

I am honored to have been chosen, along with Shawn McIntyre, to be one of the two guest makers at Jerry Fisk's upcoming Micro Show. As you might imagine, I've been bustin' it to have a good assortment for the show. Five are completed and the last one is being finished. The first four have been photographed and I've included them here. When the last two are shot, I'll post those. Hope you like them.

This is a stag handled, mosaic take-down bowie that Coop shot at BLADE. Also a close-up of the guard & fittings.
StagTake-downBowieJuly2012.jpg

StagTake-downBowie2.jpg

The largest piece is this Walrus ivory bowie, also a take-down.
LadderWalrusIvoryBowieAug2012.jpg

I didn't want to have a "token" hunter on the table but I wanted to show a variety of my work. I decided to go ahead and make a fancy little hunter/utility with a little bling. Not shown is the silicone bronze liner and the filework that matches that behind the guard. Nice dark blue mammoth scales.
FeatherMammothHunterJuly2012.jpg

The last is my very favorite. An elegant shell-guard bowie with interframe handle, beautiful brown mammoth ivory, and all of the appropriate accutrements. :1:
FeatherMammothIvoryBowieAug2012.jpg

I'm really excited about this show. It's a month away and it's sheath making time.

Cheers,

TV

Terry L. Vandeventer
ABS MS

Beautiful knives TV! All your damascus has the flow of the true master you are. Have a great show.

Back