First impressions on the Cowboy Outlaw Sewing Machine

Ok, Thanks! i bought the China Shoe patcher, I played about an hour with it and haven't touched it since...I have to upgrade!!!!!

Order your miner today Our Mining branch warehouse are located in the China depending on the models ordered, your order will be shipped from these logistics centres

World delivery 2-14 days

(apextominer.com)

Отправлено с моего SM-G965F через Tapatalk
I’ll definitely do that that. Certainly need a miner to help with all my stitching needs. I haven’t had a miner to sew Chinese apextos since Nam’.

So I guess the Outlaw’s main competitor is the Tippman Boss. Anyone had experience with both and have any opinions on a comparison?

So I guess the Outlaw’s main competitor is the Tippman Boss. Anyone had experience with both and have any opinions on a comparison?
If you dig around here a bit you will find a review Ed did on the boss he owned. He sold it and bought a Cowboy. I did my own research before buying the machine and in my opinion there is no comparison between the boss and Outlaw. Now the Windham Cub, I believe sold by Weaver looked pretty good and simple to use but in the end, I feel like the Outlaw and the direct access to the creator of the machine, Ryan Neel, makes the Outlaw a no brainer. Like anything else though, do you own research too you may see things differently. I will second what Kev said above the Outlaw is a game changer. I made three nice sheaths last night, after dinner and still made it to bed before 2230. No way I could do that hand stitching.

If you dig around here a bit you will find a review Ed did on the boss he owned. He sold it and bought a Cowboy. I did my own research before buying the machine and in my opinion there is no comparison between the boss and Outlaw. Now the Windham Cub, I believe sold by Weaver looked pretty good and simple to use but in the end, I feel like the Outlaw and the direct access to the creator of the machine, Ryan Neel, makes the Outlaw a no brainer. Like anything else though, do you own research too you may see things differently. I will second what Kev said above the Outlaw is a game changer. I made three nice sheaths last night, after dinner and still made it to bed before 2230. No way I could do that hand stitching.
Sweet. Thanks. I’ve been in the market for something for awhile for sheaths and leather goods. I’ve kinda held back a little cause I’d like to do nylon/waxed canvas/oilcloth goods as well and would like to buy a machine that would do both if there is something like that out there. May just have to pick up one of these strictly for leather and find something else for soft goods. Price is pretty decent it seems like. Compared to powered machines anyway and still much faster than hand stitching...

Sweet. Thanks. I’ve been in the market for something for awhile for sheaths and leather goods. I’ve kinda held back a little cause I’d like to do nylon/waxed canvas/oilcloth goods as well and would like to buy a machine that would do both if there is something like that out there. May just have to pick up one of these strictly for leather and find something else for soft goods. Price is pretty decent it seems like. Compared to powered machines anyway and still much faster than hand stitching...
I really do not think powered would be much faster, maybe a little less effort. I believe I read the Outlaw will sew canvass too.

I really do not think powered would be much faster, maybe a little less effort. I believe I read the Outlaw will sew canvass too.
The powered machine can go way faster...and scare you silly. But Chris is correct...to do a nice clean job with the powered machine...you're going pretty slow.
My sheath maker has my cb-4500 and has made a bunch of sheaths on it...and purses...and gun slings...wallets...and still stitches very slow...

Back