First Holster

Dennis Morland

KNIFE MAKER
Get a new revolver and you have to make a range holster.

25-C1-D54-F-6600-4-F3-D-A474-CB8-C6-DF9-BE60.jpg

A0-DA8-CB8-9-CBF-475-B-A0-A5-CEC8-CB6297-D9.jpg

A3474-DC3-0-DB9-4256-AC2-C-54481-C66-C568.jpg

The only complaint/issue that I have is that the wheelgun in the holster is heavy. The clip is solid but the holster tends to flop around a bit because of the weight of the revolver. If you clip it on a belt it works fairly well. If you clip it on a pocket or elsewhere it tends to flop/travel a bit.

The next one I make, I will think about how to combat that issue.

The only complaint/issue that I have is that the wheelgun in the holster is heavy. The clip is solid but the holster tends to flop around a bit because of the weight of the revolver. If you clip it on a belt it works fairly well. If you clip it on a pocket or elsewhere it tends to flop/travel a bit.

The next one I make, I will think about how to combat that issue.
The only holsters I've ever found that don't have that problem have two clips spaced wide apart. The MTAC Minotaur is one. It's both leather and Kydex. My other holster is a DeSantis 105. It's also leather and Kydex. But I think you could use leather for the whole thing.

These holsters are for a G19 and an M&P Shield respectively. So things might be a bit different for a revolver. But I wouldn't think it would be much.

Back