Feeling BLUE? Warning, Sharp and pointy pictures!!

HHH Knives

Super Moderator
Hello and good day. I hope everyone is doing well.. Spring has finally Sprung here in Michigan and I am gearing up for some Mushroom hunting and gardening, and that ever growing.. honey do list! ;)

Heres some images of a custom order I just finished up. I gota say. Sometimes I even surprise myself with how these knives finish out. Meaning I am VERY happy with this one and how it looks.

I took about 300 pictures trying to capture the true color and character of the Mammoth tooth. as well as the details of the blade and knife.
And even with all my efforts. A photo just doesn't do this one justice.

The specs on this are High Carbon Damascus "Tsunami pattern" 288mm heel to tip. 55mm at the heel. 2.5 thick above the heel tapering to the tip.
Handle is Mosaic damascus bolsters and 12000 year old wholly mammoth tooth. Take a few seconds and get a good look at this handle. Im amazed and in awe of the beauty and patterning/textured look even though its smooth as glass.
Features.. Copper and brass mosaic pins. and black and copper spacers. and liner. and full filework "thorn and vine patter"

As always, comments and critiques welcomed and encouraged.

That has got to be one of the most intricate and detailed handle materials I've seen yet. Gorgeous work and execution on it. How is it to work?

Randy that's one of the most beautiful knifes I have ever seer. Your work never ceases to amaze me. Terry alias KT OH by the way GREAT gun rig. :biggrin:

Last edited:
Wow, that is something, gorgeous work all around, never saw a piece of mammoth with that much great color, great job. Deane

darn that a beautiful knife my favorite color is blue and that blue looks amazing along with the dark pattern. im speachless.
-young pup

Back