Feel like the first man on the moon)

Hi everyone! My name is Arthur Efimov and i'am from Russia.
I have the diploma of the stomatologist, but life is not predictable and i became a knifemaker in 2015 after the 4 years of stomatology practice.
I have modest baggage of knowledges and skills, but always looking for a new sources of inspiration. I work in rented garage and trying hard to do unique designs. Prefer fulltangs of average size, but sometimes do real big and real small knives) Its my first registration on the foreighn forums and i hope not the last. Sorry for my English, I haven't practiced since I was a student, but i promice, i'll remember soon how to write correctly.
-l0VjJL8U-U.jpgAApuWPpTvCs.jpghOHX27k7qxo (1).jpgлефоше слесарка.jpgi0qfdCTOpn8.jpg

Like the profiles - great job. Always interested in seeing somebody's shop tools and what they've been able to produce.

Welcome. Don't worry about your English. Most of us here are bright enough to understand what you're saying. You do some very nice work there.

Doug

Welcome to Knife Dogs!! Your English is a whole lot better than my Russian. :) Nice knives! I really like that profile on the last pic.

Hello Kuth, welcome to the group and please don't be shy about your English - it's GREAT!!! I always admire folks who have more than one language. Really interesting knife designs and we'd like to see more.

Hello Kuth, welcome to the group and please don't be shy about your English - it's GREAT!!! I always admire folks who have more than one language. Really interesting knife designs and we'd like to see more.
Thank you Ken. Your kind words are just like music to my ears.

Welcome, your English is better than some people who were born and raised here so do not be concerned. I like your knives too. Its great to see makers form other countries here...

Welcome, your English is better than some people who were born and raised here so do not be concerned. I like your knives too. Its great to see makers form other countries here...
Chris , I axed ue to stop makin fun of my talkin. ! These knives are very well done. Keep showing us your work , Arthur. And welcome to KD.

Back