Feather Bowie

bladerunner

12” Casey Feather Damascus Blade. 17.5” OAL. Damascus guard. Sculpted bronze spacer and pommel by David Riccardo. Mammoth Ivory handle. Comes with a Larry Parsons sheath. Thanks to Jim Cooper for the exceptional pictures.

This is the largest feather blade I have made to date. Over the 12" length of the blade there are 6600 layers of steel and NI. This is a knife that must be seen and handled to appreciate its size and details of the steel and engraving.

Kevin:

I'm relatively new to the site but you must be the King of Feather Damascus - this is the most beautiful piece of steel that I have ever seen. I would like to acquire a billet of Feather Damascus to make a French Chefs Knife. Do you ever have a piece of feather that didn't turn out like you wanted it that you would be willing to sell or could you recommend a maker of Feather Damascus that sells to the public. I appreciate any assistance you can provide. Thanks,

Wallace

Kevin, your knives NEVER disappoint. I look forward to what new artistry awaits each time I open a thread. The thinness of your blades along with the sleekness, elegant but not overstated embellishments, and the materials makes your knives a real treat for the eyes. Your feather damascus is simply the best there is, period.

Coop did a great job with these photos, of course we always expect that. :)

Awesome work.

Kevin, wow what a clean gorges well done knife, beautiful feather pattern, the choice of materials and the carving is a great touch just very well done and great pictures, thanks for posting. Deane

Kevin,
Outstanding. Color me Impressed.
Everything looks like it came together like a fine Swiss watch.

Dozier

Accuracy beats Speed

Beautiful knife, I really like everything about it! Must get me a Kevin Casey knife to ad to my Bowie collection sometime soon!

Back