EDCI oil?

Daniel Macina

Has anyone used EDCI oil to protect carbon steel? I have a few people I want to send some carbon steel knives to and thought those little bottles would be handy to send with the blades if the price was worth it. I know there’s lots of things you can use to protect carbon steel but this would be kind of handy already bottled and everything

First I've heard of it. So tagging along to find out more.

Here’s a link to it.

Seems to be highly thought of. Figured I would see if anyone had used it before

Interesting, the info reads that it is safe, non-toxic and good to use on kitchen knives. I will pull the trigger on some because I have been looking for something for my kitchen knives.

Well let us know. One of the things that I thought was real nice was that it was food safe. I’ll be ordering some here soon

This might help.

I've been using it for about a year, and I'm a dealer for it. It's not an oil. It doesn't leave any type of film or residue on the blade. I use it on my blades I'm grinding so when I leave them overnight and come back to them in the morning they don't have any corrosion. It's great stuff!

Hey guys! Figured I would let you know I saw on the EDCI Instagram Page if they’re running a memorial day sale. For every 4 ounce bottle you buy they send a free one. Doesn’t say anything on their website about it but it is on their official Instagram page.

Ends tonight at midnight EST

Back