Eaglewood from Michigan

Eaglewood

Hey there all
I have already got some stuff going here with Randy, Del and Frank, but figured Id better give a formal introduction.
First and foremost I give all glory to God for the talents he has given me and for the many blessings in my life
. Then I have my fiance Kate who supports me completely and has become my better half.
Then my family and friends. Nuff said there.
I am a sculptor/artist among other things and that being a CNC applications engineer.
I do not limit the things I do to any particular field, I try to constantly expand my horizons.
Currently I create custom Thor style hammers, but am not limited to that style. I have created custom pieces for Arnold Schwarzenegger, Dr. Robert Goldman ad many othersI have shipped these all over the world.
You can view some of my work at http://www.thorhammers.com

I am fascinated with different materials and how they marry and blend together, thus the reason for me having a 55lb meteorite which some here are getting pieces of.

I create replica movie props and am into Predators, Blade, sci fi, action and adventure, and sushi. i love to BBQ also

(this sounds like a dating profile)

But anyhow, I hope to be a contributing part of this family, not just tan occasional visitor.
Feel free to ask me if ya need anything. Im sure I will be asking.

Ok thats it

Blessings all

Clay

Last edited:
welcome.gif

Welcome brother! Its good to see ya here, Of all the forums on the net, This is by far one of the best!

God Bless YA!
Randy

Back