e-mail notifications

Stew

I'm getting e-mail notifications through but the link in it isn't hyperlinked so I would have to copy & paste it into my address bar. I'm sure it used to be hyperlinked, like notifications I get from other forums but I may be wrong... :unsure:

Knifedogs:

Untitled-1-5.jpg

British Blades (one of many examples):

Untitled-2-5.jpg

I wonder if it's because the Knifedogs ones don't have the www. ?

An update from me:

it still doesn't work for my gmail using firefox. However, using my iPod Touch, it's fine.

My email notifications do not contain active links either, yesterday they were fine. Today, Nope. :confused:

I swear this place has ghosts. I didn't touch anything.
It would seem you are getting non-HTML email. This may be a setting here in your email account settings or it might be on your end.
that doesn't help much but that is all I got right now.

I have not changed a thing browser wise or any settings on this User CP, I am still getting linked notifications from that OTHER forum where I hang my hat. Sorry,
Jim

Just noticed a trick in the emails, if I highlight the link (that is no longer working) by holding down left click and moving the mouse over the link and then right clicking it, it will open the right thread and post.

I have tried everything, I cannot get clickable links in my emails from knifedogs!!

I get them from other sites just not this one!

My notifications from this site only are not working. All other sites running V-Bulletin are. Must be this site.
Jim

I have tried everything I can think of and I still do not get a direct clickable link to my email notifications!!

With the notifications come the address of the new posts, it used to be clickable. Now it is not. What I do is to left click the address and highlight it by moving the mouse over it, then I right click the highlighted address and it gives me two options: One copy, two to go to the post. Takes a moment longer but quicker than trying to find the post in KD's. You could copy it and paste it in the browser address bar and hit enter. Either way, it will have to do until the big dog gets it fixed.
Good Luck,
Jim

It started working out of the blue yesterday!!

I can now click the links in my emails........yay2thumbs

Back