Dozier Ivory & African Blackwood

Slim Jim 705

I'm new to the forum!! Wanted to see if I could post a photo.
Dozier Loveless Style with Ivory and African Blackwood Laminate,Red liners,CPM154,Ingraving by Weldon Whitley, Lanard by Steve Sheppard.
:5:

Attachments

• Dozier Ivory&African Blackwood 002.jpg
    Dozier Ivory&African Blackwood 002.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 121
Looks like it was made by Bob Dozier perhaps?
Good looking unit. Bob is well know for his copious amount of quality work and lots of D-2 steel.
Quite a character too.
Dozier (not the professional knife maker)

Jason,Don't have a spine shot,but I'll get you one. Don't have my camera today.
wdtorque,How can you say Dozier is not a professional knifemaker? Just wondering!!

Jason,Don't have a spine shot,but I'll get you one. Don't have my camera today.
wdtorque,How can you say Dozier is not a professional knifemaker? Just wondering!!

wdtorque is also Dozier and I think he refer to him self. The knife is beautiful.

If wdtorque is Mr. Dozier, I hope I didn't offend him by having it engraved. I wondered about that, but I did it anyway. It is a beautiful knife!!! Photos don't do it justice.
Jimmy

More Photos

Attachments

• Dozier Ivory&African Blackwood 008.jpg
    Dozier Ivory&African Blackwood 008.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 21
  • Dozier Ivory&African Blackwood 014.jpg
    Dozier Ivory&African Blackwood 014.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 21
I tried to be clear but wasn't evidently.
My first name is Dozier.
I am not Bob Dozier.
I think he makes fine knives, I own one, I think he tells great stories, I have met him, him being Bob Dozier.
Dozier is also my father's name and was his father's name. My Grandfather got his name from his grandmother, who was Byrdie Dozier, yep, Byrdie.
Bob Dozier and I are both originally from Louisiana, have lived in some of the same communities,
and know that East Central Louisiana is not fit for man or beast, usually.
I apologize for any confusion or misunderstanding. I don't make knives for a living nor am I Bob Dozier. I'd guess he would sign Bob, not Dozier?
Dozier

Here's a spine photo for you Jason.

Attachments

• Dozier Ivory&African Blackwood 019.jpg
    Dozier Ivory&African Blackwood 019.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 25
  • Dozier Ivory&African Blackwood 021.jpg
    Dozier Ivory&African Blackwood 021.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 21
Nice Knife!!!! I would have stolen it at the last knife club meeting but there were only three of us there. Dangit!!!

Back