Doc Holliday Bowie

AkWildman

Got the photo back of the Doc Holliday Bowie I just completed, hand forged blade of 1084,416 stainless guard,316 stainless and brass spacer, A2 frame with blued mild steel liners ,stainless pins with S grade ivory replacement. Scrimshaw portrait of Doc Holliday as portrayed by Val Kilmer in the movie Tombstone.FB_IMG_1555613718984.jpg

I clicked “watch” on this thread so that I can find it when the Best Knives of 2019 nominations come around. If anybody knows a better way to save a thread please let me know.

Save the thread into a knife folder in your favourites as I do for thread I want to retrieve at a future stage. I have folders for knives with folders within that folder for various aspects of knives. The first drop down has the main subject matter and when I click onto the knives folder you can see in the right hand box where I have clocked on handle finishing and on the left overlaying the main drop down are the end destination I want to keep.View attachment 68489View attachment 68489

Save the thread into a knife folder in your favourites as I do for thread I want to retrieve at a future stage. I have folders for knives with folders within that folder for various aspects of knives. The first drop down has the main subject matter and when I click onto the knives folder you can see in the right hand box where I have clocked on handle finishing and on the left overlaying the main drop down are the end destination I want to keep.Untitled.png

If you look at the right hand drop box and the fifth up from the bottom I have saved this thread https://knifedogs.com/threads/liner-lock-with-copper-and-wood.46206/ so I can see the folder that BrandantR posted as I wait my turn in his diary for him to make a folder for me.

Back