Do you believe God?

I think we are all looking at the same Truth, but from different angles, which is good. We can all learn from each other. I’m sure there are many things we don’t agree on because the reflections we see off the surface are all different. However, isn't it time we lay our differences aside, in order to bring about peace and make the world a better place right now?

It is not Christ who needs us to defend Him, but rather we who need Him to defend us.

That which is new in theology is not true; The Gospel was at full stature at its birth; No man can add to it or take away from it.

Charles Spurgeon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The last words Jesus spoke from the cross were "It is finished". At that point in history redemption was wrought and salvation was finished for man. There is nothing man can do to contribute to his salvation;he must simply receive it by faith. You can have a finished redemption;but if you won't accept it,there will be a judgement. For those who have refused God's salvation,there is nothing they can do to escape the judgement of God. It is done. No wonder the writer to the Hebrews wrote: (How shall we escape,if we neglect so great salvation;which at the first began to be spoken by The Lord,and was confirmed unto us by them that heard Him" (Hebrews 2:3)

J.Vernon McGee
Thru The Bible,volume five,page 1028.

The last words Jesus spoke from the cross were "It is finished". At that point in history redemption was wrought and salvation was finished for man. There is nothing man can do to contribute to his salvation;he must simply receive it by faith. You can have a finished redemption;but if you won't accept it,there will be a judgement. For those who have refused God's salvation,there is nothing they can do to escape the judgement of God. It is done. No wonder the writer to the Hebrews wrote: (How shall we escape,if we neglect so great salvation;which at the first began to be spoken by The Lord,and was confirmed unto us by them that heard Him" (Hebrews 2:3)

J.Vernon McGee
Thru The Bible,volume five,page 1028.

Good morning y'all!
I just wanted to bump this to the top so maybe a few thousand more people would read it.

I was shocked at Tim's post,that's nothing but hippi feel good we can all have our god whatever it is rubbish.Its plainly stated that the only way to heaven or to God is through Christ,Not Mohammed or Buda or anything else.Christ Alone! I think I will go throw my old videos Tim made in the trash.

I was shocked at Tim's post,that's nothing but hippi feel good we can all have our god whatever it is rubbish.Its plainly stated that the only way to heaven or to God is through Christ,Not Mohammed or Buda or anything else.Christ Alone! I think I will go throw my old videos Tim made in the trash.

Tim"s post was good!...it was honest!.... it is up to everybody what to believe and HOW to believe, it is not about running to church and quoting Phrases from the Bible all day long, or judge those who try to live a more tolerant live with faith, ...that's exact what I dislike with the big religions and their modern fanatics: keeping the dark ages alive ....believe it or be damned!?? ..there are worse things than a "hippie feel good"....and "our god whatever it is"....I believe god is in every natural thing, god is nature and nature is god!.....let me take a guess: now i am damned and burning in hell ?....I never doubt in the Love of the great spirit and Jesus wont leave me in the lurch...!
....by the way, Buddhism is not a Religion, it is a way of live,...and Buddhism accepts them all!

Last edited:
Back