DewCarta new pattern, looking for feedback please.

Deweycapt

Two different views, same chevron pattern. What do you think?

Attachments

• chevron RW 1.jpg
    chevron RW 1.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 48
  • chevron RW 2.jpg
    chevron RW 2.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 50
  • chevron RW knife.jpg
    chevron RW knife.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 48
  • Chevron Harley with nickel.jpeg
    Chevron Harley with nickel.jpeg
    10 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:
Im no expert on synthetic handle materials but this looks good. Not my first choice of colors, too girly.
If the layer count and thickness is exactly the same on both scales it should be possible to get the exact same patterning on both sides if the contours are the same. That could take some skill to do but would look really cool too.

Thanks Bruce,

The red and white was, indeed, for a girl. I've added the orange and black to limit the girlie cringe factor.

thanks again!

I like the pattern! The first color combo was a bit much even for my girlie girls. My 7 year old granddaughter called it "Princess Colors". I would like to see a black/yellow or gray/yellow combo. This pattern would allow more curvy lines in the pattern thus giving a greater visual impact, it would seem.

Haha! Okay, color scheme aside, which do you prefer as a pattern; the black and orange or the red and white?

I like the black/yellow combo. It reminds me of a "yellow jacket"
I like the pattern! The first color combo was a bit much even for my girlie girls. My 7 year old granddaughter called it "Princess Colors". I would like to see a black/yellow or gray/yellow combo. This pattern would allow more curvy lines in the pattern thus giving a greater visual impact, it would seem.

Oh, I like that a little more than the straight patterns from before. I think you're on to something.

EDIT: I would really like to see some colors that are very close....I'm thinking about how you can see a pattern in solid color g10 or micarta... Like black and dark grey. Or natural colors like darker tan and brown. This way you can still see the pattern, which is cool, but sometimes you want something different, but not bright colors and contrasts.

Last edited:
yeah we are still here... working on getting those "reptile colors" going. Had to take a break and put up firewood for winter. (Found some interesting Oak burls that needed to be tended.)

Back