DeMo saves the day!

Daniel Macina

So I got my first archery buck last night and our usual game Processor wouldn’t take it and it was real warm out and the deer had been dead a while so I had to quickly process the dear myself. Wasn’t expecting to do it if I didn’t have all my gear sharpened up and ready to go except my KITH knife from DeMo. As much as it killed me to use such a beautiful knife for something so messy man o man did it do the job phenomenally. Made it though the whole deer without needing sharpening
Thanks DeMo! Saved my bacon. Love the beautiful blue patina that it got from processing that was hard to picture.

PS: Send help I think my dogs a serial killer.

30340FA3-04F2-4ECD-83EE-2634483BB30F.jpeg2CD8433C-30A9-46E6-9518-91E9DDFDC4A9.jpeg D165DB94-6B3D-4703-8661-37564D0B6A88.jpeg5F7E8851-F12E-4650-BDCF-CA3DB0FC7FC2.jpegA7760C38-4149-4EBA-8CD3-2C593BCEA9F2.jpeg

First and foremost - Congrats on your first archery buck. Awesome!!

Second - That is a great looking pup. Crazy is good if it adapts to a bit of training.

And lastly. I am thrilled that you used your new knife and that it worked well for you. Keep it clean, keep it sharp, use it often.

Thank you for the best picture of one of my knives this year. Bloody is good!

DB105-A58-9-AB0-46-C1-BC18-BA75-D007-C252.jpg

We shouldn't think of it like that. Why can't a tool be both useful and beautiful at the same time?
To be clear, I'm not scolding you. This is more a reaction another person who, this week. told me that they think the chef's knife I made them is too pretty to use.:mad::(:rolleyes:
I agree!
First and foremost - Congrats on your first archery buck. Awesome!!

Second - That is a great looking pup. Crazy is good if it adapts to a bit of training.

And lastly. I am thrilled that you used your new knife and that it worked well for you. Keep it clean, keep it sharp, use it often.

Thank you for the best picture of one of my knives this year. Bloody is good!

DB105-A58-9-AB0-46-C1-BC18-BA75-D007-C252.jpg
Thank you sir! He is a great pup. Love em to death. Got the knife cleaned, dried, waxed and a fresh edge on it! Glad you like the picture. I was trying to get you a nice one showing it processing the deer but I was by myself and the lightning was terrible so this was the best I managed.

Thanks everyone!

Back