Custom Hunter

Calvin Robinson

Moderator Christian Forum
I bought a new truck recently and got an order for this in the process.
My Hise Hunter model with a D-2 blade at 60.75 Rc, full flat grind and hand rubbed to 400 grit. The scales are Dymond Wood. The sheath turned out pretty good but I'm glad I don't have to do leather work for a living.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 86
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 64
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 64
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 63
I love the spacers between the bolsters and handle. The miter adds a real touch of class and craftsmanship. beautiful knife

Ok y'all wanted to see the truck. It's nothing fancy, Chevy 2500HD,regular cab,bench seat,rubber floor mats, long bed, 4X4, 6 liter V8 gasoline engine, 6 speed auto tranny. The extras I like most about this truck that my old one didn't have are the backup camera and M mode for the transmission. This truck replaces my 2002 model 2500HD 4X4 that had 250,000 miles on it, it was still going strong and is now being used by a construction company to haul heavy equipment trailers.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 21
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 14
Nice truck Calvin. I bought one last year, man their pricy nowadays! mine is my retirement truck, it should be paid off in three years, then I plan on retiring and moving up around Chattahoochee, a lot of good hunting and fishing up there. and a whole lot less people and traffic than where I am now. I can't wait...

Nice truck Calvin. I bought one last year, man their pricy nowadays! mine is my retirement truck, it should be paid off in three years, then I plan on retiring and moving up around Chattahoochee, a lot of good hunting and fishing up there. and a whole lot less people and traffic than where I am now. I can't wait...

Oh yeah! You'll love Chatahoochee, LOTS of hunting and fishing and you'll be closer to me. Maybe I can come visit you in your shop and go fishing in Lake Seminole or on the Appalachicola River. I'll take you deer hunting at my place in Svea.

Thank you Mr Robinson.
It's just a truck, I have bought,worn out and sold many of them in my lifetime, I will enjoy it though.

Back