Custom Bird Pistols from 1820

P

PWKNIVES

I know these are not knives and certainly not in my collection (I wish). But I thought they where worth sharing.

Matching gold and diamond bird pistols made in the 1820's. I think these are the most beautiful works of art I have ever seen. There is only 4 in existance. These where being sold at Christies Hong Kong in May 2011. $$$$$$$???????

Check them out and see if you agree these are perfection. Now I want to see who can build a singing bird knife.

http://www.christies.com/features/singing-bird-pistols-en-1422-3.aspx

It took me 15 minutes to catch my breath after viewing that video. Thanks for posting that, Paul. That is some of the most incredible craftsmanship I have ever seen.

can you imagine the skill to make a bird that small look and act so real.... droooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooolllll!!!!!!!!!!!!

At first I thought they were just very beautiful guns. When the bird came out I couldn't beleive it. And it has sound! Amazing.Unreal. And I thought an automatic knife was enginering genius.

Back