Cosigning Knives

samdwenger_11

Hello, i am looking to sell some camp knives by cosigning them. I have looked into Arizona Knives but was wondering, are there any other good places to sell? Here are some pics of the knives. Any suggestions would be much appreciated!

Attachments

• DSCF2273.jpg
    DSCF2273.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 52
  • DSCF2294.jpg
    DSCF2294.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 45
  • DSCF2281.jpg
    DSCF2281.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 53
  • DSCF2285.jpg
    DSCF2285.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 44
Last edited by a moderator:
I believe you mean 'consigning' your knives to a seller. I've never done it so I can't help you out... sorry.

Have the folks from Arizona Custom Knives contacted you? I ask, because most purveyors will not accept unsolicited consignments.....meaning that they approach you. You might get lucky and get into some of the lesser purveyors by soliciting them to carry your knives, but for the most part, it doesn't work that way.

The "going rate" on consigned knives is from 20-40%, and higher in some cases, depending on who you deal with. Don't expect quick sales, simply based on consigning knives. Knife buyers, particularly in the custom realm are more savvy today than they have ever been. If your name isn't well know in the knife world, it can take some time to get your name out there and establish a reputation.....both name and reputation drive knife sales more than any other factors.

Clydetz,
Great looking Westie....I used to have one...my first dog...hearty little dogs, always up for an adventure! birdave

Back