comments welcome

Attachments

• 100_5961.jpg
    100_5961.jpg
    151.2 KB · Views: 181
  • 100_5967.jpg
    100_5967.jpg
    153.6 KB · Views: 261
That is definately a different style than I'm used to seeing. It definately catches the eye, the color contrast in the wood as well as the pink tint of the copper all make this a one of a kind blade.

Franklin
Bolsters look good. It looks to be built like a tank. The lucky buyer should use the heck out of that thing.
DeMo

here is a new pic I got from Cory martin its a great pic.

Attachments

• Larry Franklin - FORUM & WEB.jpg
    Larry Franklin - FORUM & WEB.jpg
    161 KB · Views: 154
Awesome. Love the copper. I am also a fan of the fine horizontal sanding. The copper and the dark wood go really well together.Very nice work Franklin.

John

Love the look ! I am new to the craft and hope to make knifes that look nice but are ment to be used.Love the one of a kind look of this knife !

thanks rick, allways cool to here someone else wants to get into this crazy hobby . post some pics up when you get something done love to see it.

I liked making this one thinking stainless with snake wood or ironwood next. Maybe a hamon?

Last edited:
I've been thinking about a Hamon too on one of my next blades--gotta study up on it. That's not my style but it is eyecatching, and I love the finish work you have--that is an awesome photo with the knife just levitating--nice work brother

Very nice Franklin, that is a great looking knife! The more I see copper used in the knives, the more it becomes my favorite material.

Wayne

thanks wayne and fish I have started that next one with a Hamon. Back paper micarta bolster with a burl wood or iron wood not sure yet.

Here is a peak at the hamon, Still not polished all the way and its same design but different hole pattern.

Attachments

• 100_6151.jpg
    100_6151.jpg
    154.4 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
Back